Welcome to Passage To Malana
Any air fare/Train fare.
Airport/Bus Station Transfers
Chanderkhani pass is located at an altitude of 3600m. Starting from Naggar , the trail heads to the Malana village which is considered the oldest democracy of the world and is famous for its distinct and very reserved culture.
With gorgeous views including beautiful alpine pastures and snowclad mountain ranges, you also walk through blue pines, deodars and other kinds of flora.
There are also remarkable sightings of Bara Bangal range in the West and Pir Panjal ranges in the North and Parvati in the East.
- • Transportation.
- • Tent accommodation, sleeping bags, Carry mat.
- • Guide, Cook, Helper.
- • All meal (Breakfast, Pack lunch, Dinner, Tea/snacks) (only during camp stay).
- • Hotel Stay (on demand).
- • Pony/ Porter, First aid medical kit.
- • Your Insurance, Air Tickets, Bus/Taxi till Manali /Starting point.
- • Personal Expanse, hotel stay.
- • Any adventure activities.
What To Bring :- Good shoes, Warm Cloths, Rain Proof jacket, Two extra pairs of Cloths, Personal Medicine, Torch Light,
Small knife, Camera(Optional), Sun Screen Lotion, Sun Glass, Small bag Day sack.
Note: - All Programs are subject to change due to Political reason, Natural Calamities, Serious Sickness, and special Reasons.